We are always looking for unique ways to fundraise for our community. With that in mind, we have Zebra related merchandise for purchase, with proceeds enabling EDSNZ to continue on their mission in New Zealand.
If you wish to purchase any of these products, or would like to have them available for an event you’re holding, please email us at email@example.com along with your order name, quantity you wish to order and contact details, and we will issue you with an invoice.
Please note there will be an additional cost for postage.
If you wish to purchase any of these product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order name, quantity you wish to order and contact details, and we will issue you with an invoice.
Please note the following:
- There will be an additional charge for postage on your invoice
- There is a three-week turn around on orders
- Orders close on the 26th of November 2020 – Any orders taken after the 26th of November are no longer guaranteed to be with you by Christmas.
- Would you like to add a donation of $2 or $5 on top of your order to help EDSNZ with our mission? Please indicate this in your order. All donations will be gratefully received.
- Unisex/Large T-Shirts are now out of stock.
- We have just been advised by our supplier that there is a 6-8 week delay on the earrings. These are still available to order, there is just no guarantee they will be received in time for Christmas.
Rewardhub Christmas Fundraising
With Christmas around the corner, and shopping online being so easy, why not also help us out with your shopping!
How it works
Rewardhub can earn free donations for EDSNZ just by doing every day online shopping from our Rewardhub page, and it won’t cost you an extra cent. A free and easy way to help good causes, in a world of online shopping!
Jump on and shop today
Spread Awareness by Raising Funds
One of the best ways to help spread awareness is to fundraise! To find out how we can support you in your fundraising endeavors, please contact our team on email@example.com.
Register your fundraising event with Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes New Zealand here.
Please note that while Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes New Zealand is grateful to all who raise funds, we are unable to assist you with your fundraising event by sending staff at this stage.
The Ehlers-Danlos Society, the international society for EDS & HSD provides free resources for fundraising purposes. Check out their free downloadable brochure to Top Tips for Raising Funds and Awareness as well free downloadable Posters and Brochures.
For more ways to support Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes New Zealand, click here.